Welcome Georgetown Parents and Families!
Each year, we invite families to spend the weekend at Georgetown. Visit your Hoya student and experience university life through faculty lectures, sporting events, receptions, information sessions, and performances.
This year, Parents Weekend will be Friday, October 18 - Sunday, October 20.
To find out more, click on your student college below that corresponds to your student's school at Georgetown. There you'll find a detailed schedule and contact and registration information.
- Georgtown College
- Walsh School of Foreign Service
- School of Nursing & Health Studies
- McDonough School of Business
Important Dates & Information
Parents and families of new students, CLICK HERE for information about orientation and resources to prepare for the fall.
Mark your calendar with these important dates:
- Saturday, August 24, 2013: Arrival of New Undergraduate Students
- Sunday, August 25, 2013: New Student Academic Convocation
- Monday, August 26, 2013: Arrival of Returning Students
- Friday, October 18, 2013 - Sunday, October 20, 2013: Parents Weekend
- Thursday, May 15, 2014: Senior Convocation
- Friday, May 16 - Sunday, May 18, 2014: Commencement Weekend
Visit the University Registrar page for Georgetown University's official academic calendar.
Want to know what's happening on the Hilltop? Check out the latest issue of Georgetown Magazine.